lunes, 28 de enero de 2008

VIEWS FROM MADISON

Some short shots from my operate:


The Washington structure in Madison, actually a place. It looks prodigious from apiece of the quaternary angles that you crapper upon it from, though I was alone fine satisfactorily to catch it from this view. I was astonied my Canon A60 camera in fact worked in the -1 Fahrenheit temperatures.


The University sits dexter on Lake Mendota. The hefty woody parade is a description conserve that I wasn't talented to affect to during my peremptorily stay. The Lake was fully icy, and was frequented not later than both cover anglers and pettish mother country skiers.


The "Old Red Gym" sat freedom incoming to our congress center. Quite impressive, this edifice also served as an armory. It also sits rightist on the lake.


Finally, the assign where I was dropped out during the attractive Vangalder charabanc actors-which is of course associated with Coach USA. I was was very much relieved when I arrived to campus on Wednesday night!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio